Can someone please tell me why these are called dad hats? Because I think a wahine can rock it too.
The fabric on its brim and crown is distressed, giving the hat an edgy look.
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
- Soft crown
- 6 sewn eyelets
- 6 stitched rows on the brim
- 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
- Seamed front panel without buckram
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
As of April 15, 2022, The Keiki Dept. will offer returns for shop credit only (Purchases made prior to this date are considered all sales final). Do to small batch runs of our products, we do not offer exchanges for any reason (you can use your shop credit to place a new order). Please note, we will not refund your order's shipping costs.
We also value customer satisfaction. If your item is defective please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item. We will replace defective merchandise at no cost to the buyer. In the event the item is unavailable for replacement, we will work with the customer on a case-by-case basis to find a solution.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- Any items purchased on sale, with a discount code, a bundle option, or through a promotion are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged.
- We do not offer price adjustments after an order is placed.
PURCHASES MADE AT AN IN-PERSON EVENT
- Any items purchased at an in-person event are considered FINAL SALE. They may not be returned or exchanged.
PURCHASES MADE THROUGH A RETAILER
- Any items purchased through a retailer must be returned or exchanged through that retailer according to their policy.
The Keiki Dept. LLC is not responsible for returned & lost packages. Read our shipping policy here.
To start the return of an item,
1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject and reason for the return.
2. Pack your order carefully and ship it back within 7 days of receiving your item (according to tracking). Be sure to include your name, email address, order number and reason for return in your return package with your items.
We recommend insuring your package and saving your tracking number. Ship your return to:
The Keiki Dept.
ATTN: Return Department
98-027 Hekaha St. Suite 42
Aiea, HI 96701
3. Once we receive your return, the merchandise will be quality inspected. Returns will be processed within 7 business days of receipt and store credit will be issued (minus the cost of shipping) to the email address on file. The Keiki Dept. LLC is not responsible for lost or misdirected returns and exchanges.
Items returned must be unworn, unsoiled and in perfect condition and tags in place. Items that have been soiled, mishandled, abused, laundered, missing tags and not in brand new condition will be returned to the purchaser. The purchaser will be charged for the return of the shipment.
By placing an order on http://www.thekeikidept.com, the customer accepts all terms of this Return Policy.