THE KEIKI DEPT DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, BUT YOU MAY DO AN EXCHANGE.
ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE DONE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition that you received it. Customerʻs are responsible for the cost of shipping their items.
Returns and exchanges must be postmarked within seven days of approval. If we receive an exchange for an item not currently in stock, store credit may be issued in place of the replacement item.
ITEMS THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGES
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- Any items purchased on sale, with a discount code, a bundle option, or through a promotion are FINAL SALE and may not be exchanged.
- Hats and Underwear
- We do not offer price adjustments after an order is placed.
PURCHASES MADE AT AN IN-PERSON EVENT
- Any items purchased at an in-person event are considered FINAL SALE. They may not be returned or exchanged.
PURCHASES MADE THROUGH A RETAILER
- Any items purchased through a retailer must be returned or exchanged through that retailer according to their policy.
All swimwear will undergo a detailed inspection once received. Due to hygienic reasons, if there is any evidence that the swimwear has been worn, or is missing its liner sticker, we cannot issue the exchange. Please ensure that while you are trying on your swimwear, underwear is worn and the liner sticker is applied beforehand.
We do not issue gift receipts at time of purchase and only include a packing slip with each order. If you are gifting your items, you may include your packing slip with your order. All items exchanged must be attached to an order number that is issued with a purchase from our website. We do not exchange/return items that are purchased through retail locations.
FAULTY OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
We do our best to inspect items before we ship them but sometimes we do miss it, we are not perfect. If you feel your item is defective please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item.
In order for us to replace a damaged product, the item will need to be unworn and unwashed. We will provide an emailed pre-paid shipping label and replace defective merchandise at no cost to the buyer. In the event the item is unavailable for replacement, we will work with the customer on a case-by-case basis to find a solution.
RETURNED & LOST PACKAGES
The Keiki Dept. LLC is not responsible for returned & lost packages. Read our shipping policy here.
To start the return of an item,
1. Please contact email@example.com with your order number in the subject and reason for the return.
2. Pack your order carefully and ship it back within 7 days of delivery of your item (according to tracking). Be sure to include your name, email address, order number and reason for return in your return package with your items.
We recommend insuring your package and saving your tracking number. Ship your return to:
The Keiki Dept.
ATTN: Return Department
98-027 Hekaha St. Suite 27
Aiea, HI 96701
3. Once we receive your return, the merchandise will be quality inspected. Returns will be processed within 7-10 business days of receipt and store credit will be issued (minus the cost of shipping) to the email address on file. The Keiki Dept. LLC is not responsible for lost or misdirected returns and exchanges.
Items returned must be unworn, unsoiled and in perfect condition and tags in place. Items that have been soiled, mishandled, abused, laundered, missing tags and not in brand new condition will be returned to the purchaser. The purchaser will be charged for the return of the shipment.
All items are subject to inspection upon arrival back to our warehouse. We reserve the right to refuse a return or exchange. If a return is denied we will provide you with an explanation upon request. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
By placing an order on http://www.thekeikidept.com, the customer accepts all terms of this Return Policy.